Small & Mid-Sized Employers
ACA qualified, Partially Self-Funded Group Health
By implementing this simple strategy, you could reduce your group health costs by 15% to 30%
Allstate Benefits provides small and mid-sized employers with benefits options previously only available to large employers — helping employers lower costs while providing quality benefits to their employees. They have health coverage options available in 49 states, as well as the District of Columbia.
Allstate Benefits Solutions is focused on providing cutting-edge benefits solutions to small and mid-sized businesses. Stop-loss insurance for National General Benefits Solutions is underwritten by National Health Insurance Company (incorporated in 1965), Integon National Insurance Company (incorporated in 1987) and Integon Indemnity Corporation (incorporated in 1946).
Allstate Level Funded group plans offer the following:
· They take “newly minted” companies- no time requirement for being in business
· NO Industry Exclusions
· Group Eligibility with as few as 2 covered employees
· 100% refund option available on unused claims dollars
· Groups entitled to refund regardless whether they reissue
· Teladoc available on all plans
· Carve-out options
· Flexible participation: Need to meet one or the other - on qualifying products
· 50% excluding valid waiver
· 25% including valid waivers
· Individual Medical is a valid waiver
· 24 hr. coverage for owners, officers, and partners
· In-Network only plans with multiple broad national PPO networks or...
· Reference Based Pricing options for savings of 20%+ compared to network options
· 2-3 day underwriting if information is complete
· Average 3-5-day implementation time to activate a group after underwriting has accepted the submission
Important Note: In many states we can write a level funded small group health plan to groups with as few as 2 covered employees. However, to really have the best chance of success with a level funded plan a group should have at least five (5) covered employees.
Group Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Accident / Critical Illness / Hospital Income
- Short Term Disability
- Individual Term & Whole Life Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision
These programs offer benefits to address direct medical expenses NOT covered by Major Medical and can also be designed to address employee personal expenses like rent, mortgage, utility and grocery expenses. Supplemental benefits can also be used to lower the cost of Health Insurance Costs to the employer while mitigating employee Deductible & Cost-Sharing costs.
What are voluntary benefits?
Why is Employee Benefits Communication Important?
Why Do Employers Miss Out on this Golden Opportunity?
Employers have been offering fringe benefits in addition to cash compensation for decades. Fringe benefits, particularly group health coverage represents one of the greatest costs to employers as well as one of the greatest pain-points expressed to their insurance advisors. Why would employers not do everything within their power to gain maximum return on this sizeable investment? Well, first of all, communicating benefits properly carries a heavy workload. Trying to get it all done during annual open enrollment is analogous to cramming for a final exam. Ideally, benefits communication & education should be offered to employees throughout the plan year. At this juncture it is not uncommon to see employers and human resource professionals cringe. More work; More time; More cost, they think to themselves. Of course all of these reservations are understandable but this day in age there exists a plethora of opportunities in the form of no-cost professional enrollment outsourcing, including face to face benefits counselling as well as 24/7 hands-off, employee engagement technologies related to benefits.
Allow Us to Do the Heavy Lifting Around Your Benefits Communication
Let Us Show You
- How to create maximum return on the investment you make in the benefits you offer your employees.
- How to position your benefits package as a valuable form of compensation versus an entitlement.
- How to enable your employees to derive maximum value from the benefits you offer them.
- How to deliver superior service to your employees around the benefits you offer without burden or additional expense.
THE DEEPER THEIR UNDERSTANDING, THE GREATER THE VALUE; THE GREATER THE VALUE, THE DEEPER THEIR APPRECIATION.
Insurance for Wholeness & Health partners with Colonial Life & Accident, the largest employee benefits communication and enrollment company in the United States. Not only is Colonial the largest benefits communication and enrollment company but it is also one of the top three providers of payroll deduction Supplemental Group and Individual products. Take a look at the featured videos below and if you would like to know more, please reach out to us through the form below.
Our Award Winning Employee Enrollment Platform
Our Virtual Enrollment Process
Benefits Enrollment in the COVID-19 Era Strategy Manual